membership, you're covered, not the car. This means you are covered in any vehicle, whether you're the driver or a passenger. If RAC can't fix your vehicle at the roadside, you can be taken to your final destination within the UK. Also very useful, if your car breaks down at your home, RAC can come out to fix it.
membership covers you anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and with RAC roadside assistance, if RAC can't fix your car there and then, your vehicle will be towed to a nearby garage. There are lots of reasons to choose RAC, and with special online discounts available right now, there has never been a better time to choose RAC.
Since its foundation more than 100 years ago, RAC UK
has consistently been at the forefront in developing motoring services, and today boasts the world's most advanced computer systems to deal with calls for roadside assistance. Six million RAC
Members enjoy access to an enormous range of motoring products and services throughout their driving lives, ranging from the familiar and much appreciated roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown to continually updated legal and technical advice and up-to-the-minute travel information.
The RAC service of today recognises that, in the same way that not all vehicles are not the same, neither are all drivers the same, and requirements are often very different. At the RAC website - a leading destination for UK motorists - these diverse requirements are met with a whole array of tailor-made services, with options suitable for everyone. From basic roadside assistance to fully comprehensive breakdown cover that will get both you, your family and your car to their final destination in the event of an accident or breakdown, RAC
has you covered!
RAC (previously Royal Automobile Association
) UK Breakdown Cover: Get Breakdown cover in the UK from RAC
for just pennies a day. Get immediate cover online and enjoy peace of mind on the road. Here's why many people choose RAC breakdown cover instead of other breakdown services:
- RAC Advice: RAC will provide useful and timely advice on a wide range of issues, such as what information you need to collect, whether to contact the police and how to deal with the other party in the event of an accident
- RAC breakdown patrols are highly trained and well-equipped professionals. They will get you on your way again quickly!
- With the assistance of global positioning and satellite navigation, RAC always find the fastest route to you
- Like-for-like replacement vehicle: If you are not liable for the accident RAC can provide a like-for-like temporary replacement vehicle free of charge
- With RAC Solutions, you can build a no-call-out discount of up to 50% over five years
When you join up with RAC
you're in safe hands, with one of the most trusted names in UK breakdown cover.